Monday, February 27, 2012

Mr. Satire does it again

The inimitable Shea, skewering, in one fell funny swoop, both the Deadly Sins of Gluttony and Lust, as well as neatly side-swiping the LGBT agenda. National Catholic Register.



It’s like this: When I am fat I am, to quote the Prophet Gaga, “born this way” and simply living out my nature. You are required to celebrate this natural urge to fork what I want, as often as I want, with whom I want—and your Church should be compelled to pay for my meals since food is clearly necessary to human health.  Asking me to curb my appetites is like asking me to change my sex.  It’s absolutely impossible.  Nature made me the way I am. 
However, when I become, as I have chosen to do, a “trans-fatty”, you need to realize that I am a thin person who was born into a fat person’s body. So I have the right to eat as much as I want, to practice safe snacks by making sure to purge after each meal, and to alter myself by surgery and amputation because there is no such thing as “nature”.  It’s all a construct of dead white males when all that really matters is My Sacred Feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment