Monday, February 27, 2012

Things and Stuff

Looking for my post about the stones, the cathedral and the stained glass windows? It has departed this world, or at least this blog. At Mass this morning, I felt convicted in prayer to remove it. It was a critique of architecture, art, and hippy-dippy pseudo-spirituality, but somehow it began to feel (to me) as though it might be misconstrued by some as a criticism (even an oblique one) of my bishop, which it was not, for I love and respect him. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. The Christian head-hunting song. My favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, ACH!

    (The ditty she is referring to is "They'll know we are Christians by our Love." *gag*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I renamed it. It just feels like we ought to be shaking spears when we're singing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a bongo drum beating time, LOL.

    ReplyDelete