Thursday, June 9, 2011

OH NO!

Air Canada and Canada Post on strike at the same time? How will we ever cope?

Who will bring me the insurance policy of the guy one street over with the same house number? Who will offer me a choice of mid-afternoon departure times and then cancel them all and ram everyone onto the 6 a.m. flight? Who will lose my tax package for the next two years in a row? Who will bring me an in-flight "meal" which consists of a jar of cold, liquefied beef for my toddler, if I had one?
.

1 comment:

  1. Who will give me a bag of peanuts, but not the toddler sitting on my lap, because she didn't pay full adult fare for a seat of her own? Who will fail to deliver a letter written (and mailed) two months previously informing me of the deadline for a scholarship--AFTER the deadline has passed?

    ReplyDelete