Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More guilty pleasures from Seraphic.

She slays me.
the overemphasis on the squished up breasts suggests that the girls think deep down all men want to bring a stripper home to mother.

Which is why I keep going back, even though I Don't Belong (since I am an Old Married Lady). But even old married ladies need style. And a way to pass on that important information to the single ladies in their lives.
We can wail all day long about how it isn't nice to judge, but the truth is that everybody judges everybody by our clothes. [...] What you wear does "send a message" whether you mean it or not, and although the message may not be "I am a loose broad," it may be "I don't belong here" or "I couldn't care less about myself" or "I hate people."

No comments:

Post a Comment