Thursday, May 12, 2016

Did the floral dictionary have an entry for Black Calla Lily?

If so, its meaning was probably on the morbid side. "Armed with floral dictionaries" LOL. Those Victorians… you gotta love em. (It really doesn't take a genius PhD in Gender Studies to see that 'repressed sexuality' and floral dictionaries were far more romantic [and sexy] than Miley Cyrus swinging naked on a wrecking ball… but I digress. We need a lot more repression these days, that's all I know.) 

As for the flowers, they are sublime. Received them from my daughters for Mother's Day. Thanks, girls. They are exquisite. The camera-phone cannot do them justice. I hope I don't kill them. I also received a gift certificate from the Paderno store. I killed that quickly enough. Details to follow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment