Monday, May 2, 2016

Why I quit blogging

Happiness is a hot pink Geranium

Well, I DIDN'T! APRIL FOOLS. Which is a funny thing to say in May. But what can be said about Procrastination? I don't know... I'll think about it, and let you know in a few days. I have many excuses for having taken a break. They include: life, Lent, homeschooling and family stuff, international crises, laziness, procrastination, health issues, ageing parents, and (perhaps most crucially, for logistical reasons) a computer that won't work properly (for months, I couldn't access the "New Post" page, which is kind of important when trying to write New Posts). Issues are still pending on that score--my Mac needs some work. Mr. P bought a new desktop PC on which I can blog, but I really don't like the thing. The keyboard feels foreign and awkward, and the screen is so big, I feel small, naked and lost in front of it. And if there's one thing you should avoid at all costs when blogging, it's nudity.

But I felt I owed my faithful readers an explanation for the long absence, so now you both know what's been going on. Sort of. Happy spring.
.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the very sly "both." Did you count me? So glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I counted you! And I'm just kidding. I know there are more than 2 of y'all. There may be as many as six!

    ReplyDelete