Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coffin Nails

"I have done crazy things. Like...and if anyone repeats this I'll deny it (until) the cows come home...I have gone to a shelter in the riding of St. Paul's with a carton of smokes and said, 'I'll give you them after you vote.' I have done that...but they were already smokers...," Holland is heard saying on the audio recording.
And what do you know! She's denying it!
"During a presentation to a partisan audience I got carried away playing to the crowd. I repeated stories I have heard about the NDP election day tactics, and Brian Mulroney's leadership tactics, and pretended they were my own," she wrote. "I have never done those things, and never would. It was a joke, it was a stupid mistake in the moment. I regret saying it and apologize -- especially because it is not true." 
Liberals: always true to their promise to keep on lying.
.

1 comment:

  1. It's Anthony Wiener all over again, "That wasn't MY voice. Someone must have hacked my voice. Oh wait, it was my voice. But it was just a joke. I mean, what are we talkin about?"

    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Except when you use it to buy votes.

    ReplyDelete