Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kind, sociable and fluffy

Don't we all aspire to be described thus? This just in from Russia, with love: an email from "Olga," courtesy of my spam folder. I don't know why I find these so funny, but I do. I guess we have to take our simple pleaures where we can. It's quicker than reading a self-published novel. 

(I might sound unnecessarily sarcastic from time to time, but in a life, I more nice.) 

You have drawn my attention to a site of acquaintances. I hope, as I shall like you. How I to you in a photo? The truth - pretty? :) But in a life I more nice!!!And as I cheerful, kind, sociable and fluffy! I like to go in for sports, read books, to listen to music. I love winter and summer. I do not love spring and slush.If I have interested you, with pleasure I shall tell about myself more in the following letter.I wait for the answer on [link deleted]

No comments:

Post a Comment