Friday, May 20, 2011

Canadian Culture, with a Cherry on top

Only in Canada could Don Cherry be the subject of an academic study. (Surprise! Conclusion: he's bad for our nation. Your tax dollars at work!)

This is one of the funniest interviews I have yet seen (heard) on SUN. All hail Don Cherry! (I'm willing to bet that Mr. Cherry now holds the record for the number of times the phrase "left-wing pinkos" has been used in an interview on Canadian media--ie. greater than zero.)
Incidentally,  I wonder how many CBC execs regularly soil themselves in sheer unadulterated hatred and frustration at being unable to muzzle or fire this guy.

"...and I'm worried about some professor who never worked a day in his life...are you kidding me?"

DON CHERRY FOR PRIME MINISTER!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment