Wednesday, December 15, 2010

McDonalds, it's your fault...

...if my child is fat. It's your fault that she watches TV and sees your commercials. It's your fault that she doesn't listen to me. Give me some money.

Mom to Sue McDonald's in Happy Meal Battle

Really.

Money quote:

"I object to the fact that McDonald's is getting into my kids' heads without my permission and actually changing what my kids want to eat," Parham said in a CSPI statement announcing the lawsuit.


Does that mean we can sue the public education system for inculcating tommyrot 'without our permission'? It may be worth a shot.

1 comment:

  1. It's not about the money, Mrs. P.! It's all about pacifying a whiner who hasn't yet learned to take responsibility for controlling her own habits...and her 6 year old daughter.

    She's a "health educator" and this is happening in California. What a shocker.

    ReplyDelete