Saturday, May 4, 2013

Because I feel like it

And because it's always a good time to look at pictures of vintage kitchens.


So cute... I could happily do laundry in a cheerful, sunny space like this 
(but my 16 piles of dirty laundry would sully the effect.) 


Awesome range/ovens--is the top door a warming oven? Love.


So welcoming. I love blue and yellow kitchens.


And green and white kitchens. Such a shiny floor!


Another green & white kitchen, with a little pop of red. 


I love red, but probably not quite this much...


White on white. Classic.


I like pink, but in small doses--smaller than this.


How fun is this? 
  

I've always liked yellow kitchens too.

 
Oh, how is a girl to decide? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Maybe by combining all of the above? 

 Naw.


And finally, a photo that shows exactly what Mrs. Beazly and I look like, and how we dress in the kitchen. Bring on the pot roast and the chocolate layer cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment