Monday, May 27, 2013

"You are well on your way to being shredded" (Day 1)



I think. I just completed (sort of, if you count nearly dying several times) Day 1 of Level 1 of Jillian Michaels's "30 Day Shred." I always thought shredding was what you did to paper (as in, unwanted documents) and wheat (for breakfast cereal) but apparently it's a newfangled way to describe building muscle too.  I am in such horrible shape (fitness-wise, that is--though other ways are also debatable), and I am tired of generally feeling crappy, and not fitting into 85% of my clothes. The girls and I did the Shred workouts a couple of years ago, and we worked our way up to Level 3, so it's really depressing not to be able to make it through Level 1 (it's only a 20 minute workout, for crying out loud!). So here I go. And yes, to make myself more accountable, I'm going to blog about it. Wish me luck. Tonight was NOT fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment