Thursday, July 15, 2010

crap; their goe's my carrear

Alternate tittle: "Copy and past the link bellow,"


Alternate tittle II: Howe stoopid do you thingk I am?

I opened this email on July 15 (it was sent July 3), which means I totally missed my chance at literary greatness. (Links are dead or altered for obvious reasons). I'm just disappointed that they did not misspell writing as "writting," because they were doing so well otherwise.


Hello,
We would like to know if you would be interested in working from home in your spare time writing short articles for us. You will be paid up to $100.00 - $500.00 per hour writing these articles and stories.
We will also pay you up to $25.00 - $50.00 per hour for posing in blogs, and up to $5000 for each fiction or non fiction story we ask you to write.


Press here if you are interested


You have a 48-hour window to claim a position before we fill it.


Press here to begin and learn more or copy and past the link bellow, into your browser
http://****************.com/


All my best,
Real Writing Jobs

BTW, I wonder what "posing" in blogs entails? Not sure I want to know.

1 comment:

  1. Wall, that is an intresting commet if ever I saw wun.

    ReplyDelete