Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"I am an unhyphenated American who happens to be black"

It's only the Left (ie. Dems) who talk non-stop about "post-racial" America, but will never actually get there. (And frankly, don't want to.)

Lloyd Marcus:
If I were a part of the brain-dead racist herd of African-Americans who voted for Obama solely because he is black and celebrated him winning the presidency, I would feel pretty betrayed and embarrassed by Obama’s debate performance.

[...] I am a black Conservative because I have witnessed, in my own family, the devastatingly negative effects of the tired old Democrat rhetoric articulated by their slick black empty-suit president. A large segment of my family is prematurely dead after spending their entire lives on government welfare – AIDs, drug abuse, alcoholism, serial out-of-wedlock births and prison. They had free food, housing and heath-care. Their lives should have been wonderful. Right? Wrong. They suffered hopeless, dreamless and wasted lives. Why? Because the Good Book says, “An idle mind is the Devil’s workshop.”

Never mind white, black, red, yellow, pink, or chartreuse: the world needs more fellows like this (I include ladies, of course) who can THINK.

Related: Obama: Disaster For Black Americans.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment