Friday, March 9, 2012

"We believe in Contraception..."

"all the livelong daaaaay" ...sung to the tune of "I've Been Working on the Railroad". (God forgive me-- it gives Dinah won't you blow a whole new meaning...)

Quite beyond satire. Breitbart TV




More lyrics: "Keep the government out of my uterus."

Oh yes! Um, EXCEPT for forcing other people, especially the Catholic Church, to pay for all my contraceptives and abortions! Then the government can come on in a have a big old field day!

And I know it's not just my imagination, because Ann Coulter also mentioned it in her speech at CPAC, but why are these lefty wimmin always so frumpy, dumpy and homely looking?

This does give one hope, in a strange sort of way, however. If this is typical of what the Left produces, intellectually and aesthetically, it makes our job just a wee bit easier.
.

2 comments:

  1. Only a bunch of frumpy, dumpy & homely looking POST-MENOPAUSAL wimmin singing about their contraception can exemplify the deranged logic of the Left.

    (... and I say all this as a frumpy, dumpy, homely looking FERTILE woman, who presently has to Origami her post-twin-pregnancy tummy into her pants each day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deranged logic: good point, Mrs. Blurn!

    Origami = I wish there was a prize for the BEST post-partum metaphor EVAH!

    ReplyDelete