Monday, March 2, 2015

I am soooo getting one of these



Or else my legions of fans can chip together and buy* one. Let's see, there should be at least nine of you out there, at a couple of bucks a pop... But oh, what colour???!!!! (1-Hot pink 2-Turquoise blue 3-Red 4-Purple 5-Bright Green 6-Black) I want them all. I note that bright orange is available only in the men's style. I should order one of those just in case... ("She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick." I never thought I'd live to see the day when those words might actually come true, but we live in frightening times.)

Mrs. Beazly, what colour do you want? (Your belated birthday present is still not in the mail.)

And oh my, it also comes in a coffee mug. I wonder if these items are customizable, insofar as you can have a favourite Flannery quotation printed on the back. That would be the icing on the cake.

A big hat tip to Mrs. Sockey for alerting me to this item on Facebook.

(*just kidding)
.

2 comments: