Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ready for my closeup.

As some of you may know, I have recently had laser surgery to remove a mole from my nose. I wouldn't blog about something so personal except for that it has made such a remarkable difference in my appearance that I'm afraid even those who know me won't recognize me next time we meet.  I'm really pleased with the result. It was worth the sting of being scoffed at the by dermatologist because I use baby soap to wash my face, and it has lessened the irritation of having been captive to a sales pitch for their super colossal doubleplusgood sunscreen. So, without further ado, here are photographs of the amazing result:

BEFORE














AFTER


















All hail the power of lasers!...and my imagination.
.

4 comments:

  1. Now I can't tell you and Pundette apart! That's going to confuse everyone at the next Catholic homeschooling political cultural mom bloggers convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listen for the insightful commentary on current events, and you'll know which one isn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was also done by lasers.

    ReplyDelete