Saturday, April 10, 2010

Because there are only 69 more sleeps until Toy Story 3 is released....

...here are some interesting musings by Steven Greydanus regarding a Peter Chattaway theory about Pixar.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Pixar? I have dreams of working there one day...as soon as they create a position which requires the employee to do nothing more than rove around the Pixar studio yelling,
"You... guys... are...FULLY... AWESOME!!!" (Executive in Charge of Surfeit of Studio Morale?) 
Yes, I'm aware "Bolt" is not a Pixar movie and therefore Rhino is not a Pixar character, but he and I have a lot in common. We both exist in our own little world where we grossly overestimate our own talents, but we can also recognize pure genius when it brushes up against our respective spheres.

1 comment:

  1. "Bolt" is the Best Movie that Pixar Never Made. It could have been made by Pixar, and that's what counts. There is no higher praise for an animated film.

    ReplyDelete