Friday, February 3, 2012

I am very glad because my nephew is getting married

Because that means a rowdy family party/dance. I hope they have a DJ, so that I can request this totally viral song at the dance. (You should see its popularity rating on iTunes. Hilarious.) Warning: the first viewing/hearing is surreal, and may cause dizziness, loss of balance, and/or cognitive dissonance. Subsequent hearings: abandon all hope of getting the tune out of your mind and join the zombie hordes who love it.



Artist: Eduard Khil; Title: "I am very glad, because I'm finally returning back home (Trololo)"

Maybe he was in the gulag for singing this song.

3 comments:

  1. Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya, tro lo lo lo ..... but I thought we were going to play Scrabble ... set me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only does Mr. Khil have a fantastic voice, but only a true artist could put this much expression into a song with no words. I salute him.

    ReplyDelete