Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shred Day 25


I didn't think I'd be saying this anytime soon, but Level 3 is getting less impossible. Not easy, mind you, just a tad easier. I did my workout at noon today, which made more sense (energy-wise) than doing it after ten at night. I was able to do a few of the advanced level exercises, but not all. And I still had to pause or stop a rep or two early. One big achievement: the very last cardio move ("rock stars," which I hate)... I was able to complete an entire set, at the same speed as Jillian and her helpers (mind you, I did the easier version) but I still did them. I need something to keep up my spirits, because this has been a long haul, and it's really only the beginning. In order to lose the weight I need to lose, I'll be at this for months, not just weeks. This is just a kick-start to better lifestyle habits. Because this is sort of still where I'm at:


.

No comments:

Post a Comment